A National Company Serving All 50 States

Amend Tax Returns

Tax returns already filed can be corrected if it benefits you!

Examples of situations whereas you would amend a return:

  • You have not been given enough credit for deductions
  • You realize that you have neglected to include income that you fear will later be found in an audit, leading to penalties
  • A CPA or tax preparer has omitted information, or made errors
  • You receive a letter from the IRS telling you that a return was done improperly

Need help with filing tax returns?

Contact us today at (855) 976-4291