A National Company Serving All 50 States

File Missing Tax Returns

We are much more than an accounting firm. ITG will help you file your missing income tax returns for business and personal tax returns. We’ll get the missing W2s and 1099s, along with any documentation that the IRS already has from employers, so that older returns are done correctly. Perhaps more importantly, we'll contact the tax practitioner’s office at the IRS before we file, so we can ascertain that it is to your benefit to file. There are times when it is not.

So many people come here for relief after first filing with the help of “express” tax service firms or local tax preparers. Having a firm like ITG do it instead is truly the best bet.

Need help with filing tax returns?

Contact us today at (855) 976-4291